If you’re looking for the schedule, ways to connect with other attendees and opportunities to participate during the conference, you’ll want to know how to navigate the Whova app. You can find the schedule on the website too, but there are other benefits to downloading/signing up on the app! Last year, we used Whova as well, but for those who are new here…
Here’s What You Can Do on the Whova App
- Build your schedule/agenda and set reminders
- Comment, ask questions for any session you’re attending
- Watch the session directly on your phone (but you can do this on the Desktop version too)
- Network with speakers, organizers, volunteers and attendees through the platform
- Engage in different topics and share your notes & knowledge through the Community tab
Whova has added new features that are geared for a virtual conference, so we are excited (and a little nervous) to see how it functions during SASW.