Time to hit the vibes at San Antonio Startup Week!
The San Antonio Startup Week Music Experience will host an array of live musical talents from poetry, singers, bands, dancers, and more. This event will be a beacon for artists across the region to showcase their talents and celebrate connecting communities and entrepreneurship. This event is being hosted by The Down Market, MVP Vibe, and Centro SA.
The music and art experience will take place at, La Zona, Centro’s newest placemaking space on Friday, Oct. 21st from 7 pm-10 pm, and Saturday, Oct. 22nd from 4 pm-10 pm. Utilizing art as a placemaking catalyst, this courtyard has been activated with performance art, sculpture, murals, music, and hyper-local offerings infused with a distinctive San Antonio flavor!
“Since music connects us all! This event will showcase some of the region’s premier artists, bands, poets, dancers, DJs, and more. Hosting this event at La Zona, at this long-abandoned block connects respect for our history, culture, and community with a nod to our cool and exciting future,” said Amanda Bankston Chief Marketing Officer of MVP Vibe.
Headline Performers Announced:
Several music artists from different genres will be performing at the music experience, offering a sound to all.
Additional headliners are to be announced soon.
- La Zona is a Centro’s newest placemaking space. Utilizing art as a placemaking catalyst, this courtyard has been activated with performance art, sculpture, murals, music, and hyper-local offerings infused with a distinctive San Antonio flavor!
- MVP Vibe is a social App that provides a community for artist, poets, creatives and fans to connect, collaborate, and earn money.
- A Creative + Culture Magazine // Down to make an Impact.
San Antonio Startup Week is a Free week of business resources all downtown San Antonio, to participate…
- Register – Registration is open at https://sasw.co/. Though SA Startup Week is free, registration is required. The schedule is being updated as speakers, panels, and events are confirmed.
There are several ways to get involved now:
- Volunteer – SA Startup Week volunteers are needed to help staff all aspects of the event and will receive cool swag and goodies for sharing their time and talents. https://sasw.co/get-involved/
- Sponsor – SA Startup Week sponsors have the opportunity to expose their brands to thousands of individuals leading up to and throughout SA Startup Week. Multiple sponsorship levels are available, or SASW will customize a sponsor experience to suit the client. Visit https://sasw.co/our-sponsors/ or contact email@example.com.