SASW: The Liv Accretio Café powered by Hearstlab
Among the array of panels and workshops scheduled for San Antonio Startup Week (SASW), there will be several opportunities to take a break and let it all sink in. One of the prime spots to head to during breakout sessions will be the Liv Accretio Café.
Located on the 8th floor of Geekdom, SASW attendees and members of the press will be able to mingle in the café and the nearby Audrey Creative Space on the same floor. The welcoming green space is a spot where attendees can interact with local vendors, enjoy local art, and build a more tightly-knit community through pop-up events throughout the conference.
Planned pop-ups for the café include:
- Green Room event (Press + Espresso) Press Junket and Café with Pulp Coffee espresso beverages.
- Ivonne Aldaz – from Tint – Future of Marketing // Live Podcast
- Melissa Unsell – Smith – The Catalytic Icon Show // Live Virtual Show
- Gigi Kamali – Demo Tasting of Ayu Kitchen // Healthy Eats
The café will be a warm, safe, and productive environment where founders, investors, attendees, and community influencers will be able to form meaningful connections and have relevant conversations.
“HearstLab is the perfect organization to host the Liv Accretio Café during SA Startup Week. In a very short period, they’ve made a significant impact in the San Antonio startup ecosystem. It’s encouraging to see them support our community, particularly female founders, in this way,” said Mary Ullmann Japhet of Japhet Media, a member of the SASW planning team.
Make sure to include a stop by The Liv Accretio Cafe and The Audrey Creative Space as part of your SASW experience.
San Antonio Startup Week is a Free week of business resources all downtown San Antonio, to participate…
- Register – Registration is open at https://sasw.co/. Though SA Startup Week is free, registration is required. The schedule is being updated as speakers, panels, and events are confirmed.
There are several ways to get involved now:
- Volunteer – SA Startup Week volunteers are needed to help staff all aspects of the event and will receive cool swag and goodies for sharing their time and talents. https://sasw.co/get-involved/
- Sponsor – SA Startup Week sponsors have the opportunity to expose their brands to thousands of individuals leading up to and throughout SA Startup Week. Multiple sponsorship levels are available, or SASW will customize a sponsor experience to suit the client. Visit https://sasw.co/our-sponsors/ or contact email@example.com.